Custom Search

Friday, July 21, 2017

SoapBox:: Cellphones and Driving


While this cartoon is meant to be funny the truth is that there is a serious issue with drivers talking on cell phones. Recently, on more than one occasion my son who has been driving for over 10 years was on the highway and nearly ran off or hit by someone talking on a cell phone. This is not just a youth problem as many believe it is an every day driver problem that affects all.


I have voiced my opinoin on this soap box , now what is your opinion. Do have an issue with driving and chatting on the cell phone?? 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, this has got to stop! Honestly in my opinion we got along without cell phones most of our life. I think that between the cell phone and the cars something needs to be done so you can't use your cell phone while driving.....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post