Custom Search

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Spitting Time


With the fourth of July approaching my mind travels back to some of the good old days. My dad would come and visit my children in the summer time and often bring a water melon with him. He is the reason they spit their seeds even now as grown ups. I often wonder what my dad would have seen as a child as I never saw a water melon spitting contest in person.

Many states and fairs do host the spitting contest. When I was a kid there was a contest for the most water melon ate here at a local festival. I found the next photo super adorable



Do you enjoy spitting water melon seeds Have you ever been to a contest where they do just that??




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post