Custom Search

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Autism Is Real You Must Be Strong


This poem touched my heart. I am the mother of children with learning disabilities, a mother of a child with mental impairment and a grandmother of a child with aspergers. The one thing that I learned is that they follow your lead. If you act as if your child is helpless then they will learn to be helpless. If you teach your child to be strong and do their best then they will try their best and yes be as strong as they can be. We must not teach our children to be on the lookout for help and sympathy but to take help when needed but to do all they can do. To me we all must learn to be strong and do what we are to do even when no one is looking. For there is always someone watching.

Do you have any tips for teaching our children to be strong??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post