Custom Search

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Snack Time: Monster Bites

My kid brother always adored monster cookies and I said I have made them for him many times before. When I found this pillsbury recipe for Monster snack bites I thought what a great treat and perfect size for a bit of a bite I hope you enjoy. 




3 cups Cheerios™ cereal
1 cup tiny pretzel twists, coarsely broken (about 24 pretzels)
1/2 cup salted peanuts
1 bag (10 oz) miniature marshmallows (about 5 1/2 cups)
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup M&M's™ chocolate candies

Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, pretzels and peanuts; set aside.

In 3-quart saucepan, heat marshmallows and butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Remove from heat.

Immediately pour marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Stir in candies. Using hands lightly greased with butter or cooking spray, press mixture evenly in pan. Let stand about 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into 10 rows by 7 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 5 days

shared at
idea box

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post