Custom Search

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Peanut Butter Bars

I love recipes as many of you should be able to tell. I can not tell you how many recipes I have stuck in cookbooks that I have wrote out by hand, or clipped from a newspaper or magazine. We all love those recipes that we think we may want to try some time. This sweet recipe is just like that:



12 whole graham crackers, crushed
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup smooth peanut butter
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 (12oz) chocolate chips (I prefer milk chocolate)


Combine graham crackers, butter, peanut butter and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Pat firmly into a greased 9x13 pan. Melt chocolate chips until smooth when stirred. Frost the patted down mixture with the melted chocolate. Refrigerate for several hours. When chilled, cut into small squares, they are rich!!

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post