Custom Search

Friday, September 9, 2016

Let's Talk


Today is national wonderful wierdo day. We all have something odd about us. I want to introduce you to a way that we can communicate. Simply read the questions and answer them in comments. 

What's the main thing that builds your self-confidence and why?

Self confidence comes to me believe it or not from creative criticism. It is a burst to have me do better work and there fore I know someone is paying attention. If someone is paying attention it helps build confidence. 

What lessons in humility have you learned over the course of your life?


Humility is something I learn daily. I work a job that teaches me that my problems are never as large as someone else's. Tomorrow is a new day and if mistakes happen they can be worked around or corrected

How do you combat negative thoughts?

Very hard to do so my best advice is to laugh often and keep a smile on the face


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post