Custom Search

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Better Way To Cook Bacon

When you wake up in the morning, Pooh,” said Piglet at last, “what’s the first thing you say to yourself?” 

“What’s for breakfast?” said Pooh. “What do you say, Piglet?”

“I say, I wonder what’s going to happen exciting today?” said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. “It’s the same thing,” he said.” 
― A.A. Milne



I am not sure which way you feel in the morning. I believe that I am a bit in between. I want to always be ready for what comes my way but I love to eat as well. To make this possible I have been eating a bit better. One way that I do this is that when it is breakfast time I bake the bacon. It is easy to do this simply:



How to Bake Your Bacon
{makes as many strips of bacon as you need want}
Directions
Line a baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil. Place a cooling rack on top of the foil and lay bacon slices in a single layer on top of cooling rack. Put the whole thing in the cold oven and turn the temperature to 400 degrees. That’s right, no need to even preheat the oven! Now, just cook until it reaches your desired level of crispness. Depending on the thickness of the bacon it should take 15-20 minutes. When it is done, immediately put bacon on paper towels to soak up any remaining grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post