Custom Search

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Our Lazy Day

while there are no real lazy days for parents, grand-parents and care givers but like everyone else we love to goof off just a bit. Not every day has to be a work day while there are things that we will need to do we decided to take the day off and just relax a bit. With the weather hot and muggy it is a great time to kick back and be lazy for a day. Spend the day on a hammock, sitting on the deck or like we did in the pool. Enjoy your summer beverage and have a lazy day.

















We loved our lazy day and while celebrated prior to national lazy day any day you have a chance you can enjoy a lazy day. National Lazy Day occurs on August 10th each year. It is a day to just relax and do little to nothing.

shared at
Wednesday homemaking link up
sharing saturday
share it one more time

6 comments:

  1. I missed national lazy day. It sounds like you had a wnderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I never thought that there is a National Lazy day, it sounds like so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I never thought of picking up a day for lazy day celebration! So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love going through some lazy days and honestly I always felt it is much needed for me to come back to full power again. I never know we have a National Lazy Day to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post