Custom Search

Friday, August 5, 2016



August may not be the happiest month but it is the month where "Admit you are happy month" occurs. Sure there are many things that we may not be happy about such as the heat , humidity, the fact that summer is almost over and that the back to school routine will start again soon. With all these negatives though you should be able to find a few things that you are happy about. 




What keeps me happy?? Let me show you in picture








here are some tips when you seem to find your smile upside down:



As I remind myself when not so happy times occur that it is still inside of me to put a smile on my face. When the dog days of summer occur and you feel the heat reach deep down inside and keep in mind all that you have to be thankful for. 



Take time to celebrate those moments of happiness. All to often we go day to day and pay little attention to the days that we should celebrate. Become the cheerleader in your own life. You never know this may make all those around you happier as well.

Reward yourself for goals that you reach. My mother when I was younger would award herself for losing weight. If she reached a goal of getting a room deep cleaned before she thought she would she may reward herself as well. What would you reward yourself with. 

what is it that makes you happy

shared at 
faith and friends

5 comments:

  1. I like Proverbs 15:13 about having a "happy heart".... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme for a post! I love photos. They make me happy. I like to capture those happy moments. It's so important to remember that verse about being thankful ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love these pictures! I always bring along my camera to capture happy moments. Hence my whole blog haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. fathers day wishes from daughter Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post