Custom Search

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sunday Stealing


My Friends Call Me Tulip

Can you stay inside all day without getting bored? 

well I have many things to do so I would say yes

Tell us about a TV show that we should watch.

I love reality shows and the cooking shows a lot so I would suggest any of those

When was the last time you were at your home computer all day?

all day, most likely never, I have so many responsibilities I really doubt this ever happened

What websites other than your own do you visit daily?

facebook would be most likely the top one that is where I stay in contact with family and friends

Do you have a favorite day of the week? Why?

My schedule changes every week so I most likely do not have any favorite days

Did you ever watch Saturday morning cartoons? What was your favorite? 

Still watch cartoons now with grandbabies the old ones like looney tunes and tom and jerry were my favorites

Were you a comic book fan? 

I remember reading the Archies really did not like the super heros

Did you earn an allowance when you were a kid? How much? Was it tied to chores?

My parents would give me lunch money and a few extra $$ and yes it was tied to chores

What is the fanciest type of car you've ridden in?  What occasion? 

never really rode in a fancy car. We owned a T-bird once that is as close as it comes

Whats your favorite sport to watch? 

grand-kids play softball, soccer and basketball so any of these would be my favorite

Ever tried surfing? 

nope never had the opportunity

Have you ever been to a live major team sporting game? 

St. Louis cardinals baseball game

From a scale of 1 to 5 how athletic are you (1=nerd, 5=very athletic)? 

I would be about a 3

What's your favorite horror movie?

none do not like these while the rest of the family seems to love them

What is your favorite cult classic movie? 

the closest I get to something like this is Convoy

About how many times do you go to the movies a month?  

we rarely go to movies, our kids do and we are the baby sitters so they can enjoy

Favorite movie, which one came to your head first? 

Steel Magnolias

What if your life was like a movie? What type of movie would it be? 

I often say my life is a soap opera with all the individual problems, etc...

Do you like long series movies, like "Lord of the Rings"? 

Recently enjoyed watching Roots

join in on the fun here

2 comments:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post