Custom Search

Monday, December 28, 2015

National Chocolate Candy Day


How many of us gave chocolate candy to someone or received chocolate candy for a gift this holiday season??  I can say that I did and have for many years. Our family has a custom to give out chocolate covered cherries to distant relatives and friends. This way we can make more individuals smile and keep Christmas in all of our hearts.

Today is national chocolate covered candy day. Perhaps you are like my friends who have made friends with the vending machine. You may find your chocolate covered candy in one or more of these great snacks.



No matter where you find your chocolate covered candy do your self a favorite be safe to not eat to much but a little cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post