Custom Search

Friday, December 18, 2015

Milk and Honey Balls


These peanut butter balls are tasty and perfect for snack, dessert and even breakfast. Yes I did say breakfast. The balls have protein from peanut butter, they also include oatmeal and dry milk. All 3 great ingredients for any healthy breakfast. Its put together in  little snack ball easy to eat and our kids should love them. Here is the recipe.



Milk & Honey Balls
1 Cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy, your choice)
1 Cup honey
2 Cups oats
2 Cups nonfat instant dry milk




Combine all ingredients in medium sized bowl. You can mash it all up with your hands or with a spoon, whatever you fancy. I think I used about one Tablespoon per ball. Shoot for about a one inch ball.
The add-in possibilities are endless: chopped dates, raisins, mini chocolate chips, nuts, coconut (toasted or not), and dried fruit actually. I could probably go on and on, but I'll stop there.


These are a little sticky to eat. Actually, sticky is a strong word. There is an ever so slight stick to them. You could easily remedy this by rolled them in toasted coconut, crushed pretzels, crushed cereal, nuts, whatever. .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post