Custom Search

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kiss and makeup day



Annies Home, tries to share lots of holidays that we find. Some of them are strange, some are odd, some are fun, some are holidays we grew up with and then there are holidays like the one that I want to share here that is so super cute.


August 25th is Kiss and Make Up Day. I am sure you have been told to kiss and make up and I know I have told my children many times to kiss and make up and until they do well then they will be in big trouble. It does not take long for them to make up quickly. Have someone that you have had a spat with in the past? Use today Kiss and Make up day to get over it and get along again.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post