Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2015

Found A New Blog You Should Visit


I recently visited the blog Granny Fabulosa and must say that I totally love the blog. The post featured here are very family friendly and post that this grandma would love. Have to love the header in fact I love the verse and how precious is that picture. The theme of the background is calming and homey and makes me want to stay around just a while.

Check out the delicious recipes listed there. I know that many of you annies home readers come here to check out the recipes that I share well you will find great homey recipes there as well. Granny only seems to have been around for around 2 years or at least her blog has but I can tell you the wisdom in the post has been a life time in the making. If you have time head over there and visit

Granny Fabulosa http://www.grannyfab.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post