Custom Search

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Crockpot recipe : Cowboy style

Its so hot out there I do not want to heat up kitchen by using the oven but I do want to fix the family a delicious dinner. This crockpot cowboy recipe will do it for me. Our family loves potatoes, beans, hamburger and cheese and those are the top 4 ingredients. I hope you enjoy
 
 
Photo Jan 29, 7 28 20 AM
 
1 lb. ground beef – browned
1 onion chopped
6 medium potatoes – sliced
1 clove of garlic – chopped
1 can beans – I used red beans
1 can diced tomatoes/ with juice
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Mix everything except the cheese in a crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hrs or high for 4. Add the cheese, and cook for 1 more hour and then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post