Custom Search

Friday, March 6, 2015

No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake

No-bake White Chocolate Cheesecake

I am a total fan of cheesecakes and these mini cheesecakes I believe should not only make myself smile but my family and friends as well. My daughter is a huge macadamia nut fan and it seems perfect to share these at my daughters bridal shower. This recipe makes 4 cheesecakes find the recipe here

For the crust:

  • 16 graham crackers
  • 5 tablespoon butter (melted)
  • 3 tablespoon sugar

For the filling:

  • 12 ounce cream cheese
  • 3 tablespoon sugar
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (melted)
  • 2/3 cup whipping cream (whipped)
  • 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
  • 1/2 cup caramel sauce

 

  1. Crush the graham crackers and mix with melted butter and sugar. When combined, press mixture into the bottom of the cheesecake pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
  2. Melt white chocolate chips. Chop the macadamia nuts.
  3. Make whipped cream. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and melted white chocolate. Fold in the whipped cream.
  4. Pour caramel sauce (about a tablespoon) over the cheesecake crust and add chopped macadamia nuts.
  5. Fill the rest of the pan with the cream cheese mixture and freeze for an hour. To loosen the cheesecake from the pan, wrap a warm kitchen towel over each cup. The temperature difference will loosen the pieces quickly. Top each small cheesecake with caramel sauce and macadamia nut if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post