Custom Search

Friday, January 9, 2015

So many Cakes Princess Would Love

 
 
 
 
Don't you just love the things kids say? I often think their thoughts are quite true and very often very humorous. One thing that my grand-daughter Princess does not understand is that we only have a birthday one time a year. Each year we have a blow out birthday party for her and each year we have a lot of fun but every since birthday number 6 she has been ready for birthday #7 so I though when I was browsing pinterest that I would take a look at a variety of birthday cakes and here are my top 3 favorites. There are so many others on there I will have to do this again some other time. Have any idea for a princess who will be 7 , loves ladybugs and frozen? Share it with me would love to see it and visit me on pinterest as well.
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post