Custom Search

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Grilled Spiced Shrimp

I love the weather here lately, warm days perfect for cooking on the grill. I would love to introduce you to a new recipe that I just found. Today is national shrimp day and how better to celebrate than with a great recipe for grilling. Hope you enjoy
 
 

Spicy Grilled Shrimp (adapted from A Taste of the World)
1 ½ lbs shrimp
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cayenne
1 Tbs lime juice
3 cloves of garlic, mashed
1 Tbs fresh ginger, grated

Toss the peeled shrimp with all of the remaining ingredients and allow to marinate for 30 minutes. Skewer and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Enjoy

The Chicken Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post