Custom Search

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Easy Crockpot Roast

There are days that I simple do not feel like cooking, days that are late at work, days that are just days that I have so much time to do no time for cooking and simply days that I just want to eat but don't want to cook lol. Well this easy recipe will help me on any of those days yes the crockpot does the cooking.




1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope onion soup mix
1 chuck roast (2-4 pounds)

Place roast in crock pot. Combine creamy soup and soup mix, and pour over roast. Cook on low 8 hours.

shared at
Weekend Wind Down
Saturday Show and Tell
Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different Act Normal
A Little Claireification

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post