Custom Search

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween Treat : Witches Hats

Here it is a super cute and easy recipe perfect for after school treats or an easy weeknight dessert. I simply love to surprise my family with seasonal goodies. They are always so much fun and the conversations that are to be had run from how cute and I remember .... Why not surprise your bunch with a special Halloween treat such as witches hats.
 
 


2 fudge striped cookies
2 Hershey kisses (milk or dark chocolate)
orange gel icing
orange colored sugar
Place the cookies, striped side down on a plate. Dab a little gel icing around the center of each cookie. Place a Hershey kiss on top of the gel icing, pressing down to stick. Dab some gel icing on the tip of the Hershey kisses. Sprinkle orange sugar over icing.
Makes 2 witches hat cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post